Welcome TIS Parents!
Parent and family engagement are linked to a child's success in school and beyond. There are many ways for you to become involved and engaged in our TIS community, as well as in your children’s education and future. We value parents and know that you will ultimately have the most significant impact on your child.
We invite you to join the TIS community and get involved with our PTO!
What's Happening at TIS!
The involvement of parents and family is closely related to the success of the child inside and outside the school. You can participate in many ways in your child's education and future. We value parents and know that you are your children's primary teacher and have the greatest impact on them.
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) plays a vital role in TIS. It encourages parents to play an active role in the school and connect with each other. There are many classes and activities that parents can participate in and have fun together throughout the year!
If you want to learn more or join, please send an email to PTO@tiseagles.com
LOVE OUR KIDS! LOVE OUR COMMUNITY! LOVE OUR SCHOOL!
The TIS PTO strives to :
- Get parents involved in planned activities and events which focus on the social, educational and mental development of our kids.
- Create a nurturing family environment for our kids.
- We know great things happen when people come together and with the diverse and transient nature of our community. We want to build and foster strong bonds which go beyond the campus.
- Be proactive in raising parent suggestions and concerns to the school.
- Actively participate in school events to make them more joyful experiences for our kids.
PTO classes have yet to be scheduled. We will inform all parents once classes resume.