Welcome TIS Parents!
Parent and family engagement are linked to a child's success in school and beyond. There are many ways for you to become involved and engaged in our TIS community, as well as in your children’s education and future. We value parents and know that you will ultimately have the most significant impact on your child.
We invite you to join the TIS community and get involved with our PTO!
Grades, attendance, report cards, lunch card balance, bus route, re-enrollment. All the important information you need to know about your child can be found through PowerSchool.
Students can use Canvas to access and upload assignments. Parents can also use Canvas to view your child's coursework.
iSC Passport is TIS' secure check-in process. You can scan the QR codes at the guardhouse upon arrival or click the link below.
You can monitor your child’s bus route and view their current position through the iBus app. For iPhone and Huawei users, search for “iBus China” in the app store and install on your phone. All other users, please click the link below.
Access our e-library which has an extensive range of resources for your child.
Visit "The Hub" straight behind the Welcome Center on the first floor to purchase TIS Merchandise.
Have some good merchandise ideas? Let us know!
What's Happening at TIS!
This Week's EN Button
The involvement of parents and family is closely related to the success of the child inside and outside the school. You can participate in many ways in your child's education and future. We value parents and know that you are your children's primary teacher and have the greatest impact on them.
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) plays a vital role in TIS. It encourages parents to play an active role in the school and connect with each other. There are many classes and activities that parents can participate in and have fun together throughout the year!
If you want to learn more or join, please send an email to PTO@tiseagles.com
LOVE OUR KIDS! LOVE OUR COMMUNITY! LOVE OUR SCHOOL!
The TIS PTO strives to :
- Get parents involved in planned activities and events which focus on the social, educational and mental development of our kids.
- Create a nurturing family environment for our kids.
- We know great things happen when people come together and with the diverse and transient nature of our community. We want to build and foster strong bonds which go beyond the campus.
- Be proactive in raising parent suggestions and concerns to the school.
- Actively participate in school events to make them more joyful experiences for our kids.