This Week's News
Spring Festival Vacation
Have a wonderful Lunar New Year!
We are excited to welcome author and illustrator YangSook Choi to TIS on February 14th. YangSook Choi grew up in Korea but moved to New York to pursue art. She has written and illustrated many books for young readers. Her books have been acclaimed as "Best of the Best" by the Chicago Public Library, included on the American Library Association Notable Book list, selected by PBS Reading Rainbow, and have received the International Reading Association's Children's Book Award. Notable Books: The Name Jar, Behind the Mask, New Cat, and more!
The Treehouse will be closed during the Spring Festival Vacation. Treehouse will resume on February 13th.
Wednesday Bus Information:
- 9:15 a.m YG100 – 9:20 a.m. Aocheng – 9:35 a.m. HYCZ – 9:40 a.m. BDHT – TIS
- 9:15 a.m. Olympic Towers — 9:25 a.m. Ai Ming Hospital – TIS
- 1:00 p.m. Return
- January 28 ~ February 8th - Spring Festival Vacation
- February 14th - Author Visit
- February 18th - ECC Health Fair