Pic en 4-17-20
Daily COVID-19 quarantine log entries
Please remember to complete your child’s daily COVID-19 quarantine log at covid19.ldiglobal.org.
From the TIS Health Office
Proper hand-washing reminder:
Because the best protection from all respiratory viruses is similar, to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, such as the flu and pneumonia…
• Maintain good personal hygiene
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. Wash immediately after
coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. If soap and water are not readily available, you
can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Always wash
hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty or greasy.
• Eat foods that have been well-cooked (including eggs).
• Avoid sharing food, drinks and personal items.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your face (especially eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.)
• If you must touch objects which are handled by many people (such as handrails, doorknobs)
ensure not to touch your face.
• Stay home when sick and avoid close contact with others. If you are ill, do not travel.
• Consider wearing masks when in public if ill and around others who are sick.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, your sleeve or elbow (not your hands) when
coughing or sneezing, and immediately discard any tissues in the trash and wash hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
Current additional recommendations:
• Do not shake hands.
• Practice social distancing: Keep 1-2 meters away from other people. Avoid crowded places.
• Avoid “unknown” animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and products that come from
animals (such as uncooked meat).
We would highly recommend taking your temperature to check for any fever before leaving home to make sure you are not ill. Also, if you haven’t gotten the flu vaccination yet, it’s not too late.
Mrs. Gilbert & Mr. Jeon